D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Clan War of 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

First Clan War of 2009 Empty
PostSubject: First Clan War of 2009   First Clan War of 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 am

Well as some of you know the other night we had a Clan War vs SPMG the #1 Ranked Clan in the United States or so the Stats and their Loud mouths say. LOL. ANyways we dominated their Clan 750 to 340 or around about that anyway. Just wanted to give special thanks to everyone who participated. And so i guess we can consider ourselves close to the best now. I been playing like shit but alot of you have stepped it up latley and thats awesome keep up the good work guys if you want a clan war vs another clan then make sure you guys post it and let people in the clan know i have a special battle squad but as some of them are busy at times and were not always together all the time certian members will be substituted as need be. Also keep ur eyes out for any tournements its the best way for us to be known. And as always its always dark somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

First Clan War of 2009
Page 1 of 1