D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedghog Unleashed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Sonic the Hedghog Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the Hedghog Unleashed   Sonic the Hedghog Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:09 am

Well as i have had alot going on the past 4 months been slipping on my reveiws so if you guys could help out id appreciate it. So as far as sonice is concerned yup better then the last one, although after a little bit i got real bored with it. It also has an rpg effect to it where u can actually apply skill points to the charcteristics of dark sonic and day sonice. Nice but not enough to keep the intrest into this one for me. day sonic is pretty much as we have all known to love and know sonic but once he transforms so does the game to a more action adventure style game. Its definatley worth checking out but i would rent it not a game ur gonna replay alot. and the graphics are the normal cartoony sonic graphics ur used to. Wasnt real impressed in fact to be honost i would much perfer the older sonic games be remade instead of ruining the title. that is just my opionian though.Have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Sonic the Hedghog Unleashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: