D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstation Store ADD-ons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Playstation Store ADD-ons Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Store ADD-ons   Playstation Store ADD-ons I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:57 pm

I just wanted to bring to everyones attention for those of you who havent really explored the playstation store that almost everyone game ive touched has some kind of add on you can purchase from the store that just gives a little extra to your games such as new maps. New Charcters . New weapons. New cars, armor and equipment, new levels , new missions, i mean there is something for almost every game. So if ur feeling bored got a valid credit card check out the store for some add on content i do this everytime i get a new game. It can never hurt to look i happen to know theres a extra level of stronger weapons for god father 2 for example that u can use online that u cant even get in the game, what an edge. lol. Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Playstation Store ADD-ons
Page 1 of 1