D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey whats up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IRockButImSad
Lazy
Lazy
IRockButImSad

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 am

Whats up Dark Clan. I heard about you guys through darksidesplit and I just thought that I would check it out. So here is my introduction: I play on a 360 (dont have a ps3 just because I dont have a HD tv yet and I just dont see the point in getting one until I do) I love COD MW wasn't a huge fan of WAW but it was still a good play most of the time I am on I am watching Netflix however I do go on long gaming rampages from time to time. I live in Columbus OH and hope to do concept artwork for video games in the future. As of right now I am not in school but I am looking to change that by the end of the year because doing what I love for a career is now my main goal. Anyway hope to see some of you online and up my skill level with you all.
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Wutz up ? and Welcome to Dark clan. I will be updating the site again regularly i havent been doing much latley cuz of all the computer problems i been having im getting a new one this week though so ill be doing alot again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Hey whats up
Page 1 of 1