D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Roster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IRockButImSad
Lazy
Lazy
IRockButImSad

Clan Roster Empty
PostSubject: Clan Roster   Clan Roster I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Im very new to DARK Clan and I was just wondering if there is a clan roster and what platform that this member plays on?
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

Clan Roster Empty
PostSubject: sup yo , welcome   Clan Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 pm

glad to see a new member oh yeah by the way im smoken14u aka steve and welcome to dark klan. so who brought you in? just curios about the friend,but anyway not many people respond so just try to visit freq and see ya out there. kill kill kill
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Clan Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster   Clan Roster I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Thats Steve He is my second in command and a founding member of DARK clan. He is a PS3 user too. I will be grabbing up a 360 son within a couple months i hope if not ill grab one on black friday the day after thanksgiving. As far as a roster of who plays on the 360 i would go to the members link and look for formingrob i think his name is and send him a message let him know your from columbus and a member of DARK and ask him to add you, hes my neighbor ill mention it to him today if i see him. Im not totalley sure how many members we have on 360 or ps3 right now when i was gone for four months we had some people steal alot of our members, fuck them they will be crushed on the battlefield. So it would be better to ask ROB about all the 360 members. I know people are slipping on having people register and use the website. Id like to have every member post at least once a week and for dark clan on SOCOM this is a requirment and members from socom that fail to meet this will be removed from the clan and then may reapply at a later time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Kickassazn
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

Clan Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster   Clan Roster I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:10 am

im black omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Roster   Clan Roster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Roster
Page 1 of 1