D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Members List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:38 pm

As most of you already know you can find a complete listing of members by clicking on the members icon on the home page. I would like for everyone to check it and add the members you may not already have on your PS3 as new members will be joining us always it is something that should be done or checked every few days, in the hopes that other members of the DARK clan can party up with everyone else and not only when certian people are on like Smoking14u and myself. Playing together and practicing together makes for a strong clan, as well as communication in battle. Were Already the best , know lets make sure everyone else knows that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Darksidesplit2 wrote:
Were Already the best , know lets make sure everyone else knows that.
Lol Im not sure about that, but you can register the clan on the console gaming website and have clanwars with other clans. I am friends with some guys in a clan called [oR] and they all have a k/d of 2.5 or more.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Mindmelta718

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:10 pm

I dont think we are the best but we are better than many clans out there......
Clanwars would be really nice.... we should do that sometime...
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 pm

We are not ready for clan wars yet, but how exactley do we do i register us? and dark will be the best, are downfall is we all try to do our own thing, lol. we have many strong players that are only getting better if i restarted a profile i could have a 2. something or above kill ratio easy. mine just slowley raises now. we just need to practice practice practice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Well in reply DARK has the potential to become really strong the only thing is that we don't play as a team..

Let me break it down a little as far as I have seen our battles play out..

1. We scatter without any plan or any role as to what we should do and how we can accomplish our goal.

2. We do not communicate other than cursing that we kept getting killed by a certain person.

3. and finally we are unresponsive on how we can get out of a kill box...

If we continue to not communicate with each other there is no hope for any kind of victory.. I know it may seem that I am just bashing everyone here (which I am not) but truth be told.. Lets set a practice date where we communicate and get to know how we each play and puzzle it together to create strategy that will dominate everybody..

This is not taken from the movie 300 but solely out of the history books.. 300 Spartans were able to hold of an army of a million not because they were individually powerful or superhuman but because they worked well with each other.. And so should we..

Hail DARK

What a Face Peace..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Mindmelta718

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 pm

NecromancysSoul wrote:
Well in reply DARK has the potential to become really strong the only thing is that we don't play as a team..

Let me break it down a little as far as I have seen our battles play out..

1. We scatter without any plan or any role as to what we should do and how we can accomplish our goal.

2. We do not communicate other than cursing that we kept getting killed by a certain person.

3. and finally we are unresponsive on how we can get out of a kill box...

If we continue to not communicate with each other there is no hope for any kind of victory.. I know it may seem that I am just bashing everyone here (which I am not) but truth be told.. Lets set a practice date where we communicate and get to know how we each play and puzzle it together to create strategy that will dominate everybody..

This is not taken from the movie 300 but solely out of the history books.. 300 Spartans were able to hold of an army of a million not because they were individually powerful or superhuman but because they worked well with each other.. And so should we..

Hail DARK

What a Face Peace..

agree 100% study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members List   Members List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members List
Page 1 of 1