D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listen Up...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Listen Up... Empty
PostSubject: Listen Up...   Listen Up... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 am

This is a professional site and part of my Job is to monitor for innaproraite conduct so we seriously need to clean it up just a bit, i mean we dont need to make it not fun, just a little cleaner, also i am going to need some moderators soon as the sight is starting to once again be Highly active. In a day or two i am going to send a group e-mail to all dark clan members Old and new to try to bring us all together and make the sight a much more insightful and powerful websight, im also gonna ask That Smoken14u join us on 360 and step away from the PS3 He has been with me from the beginning of this sight and one of the best ps3 has to offer i also owe him some money so i will be purchasing an xbox and sending it to him after i get my license situated if he can not join us before them so feel free to send him in E-mail off the members list page and introduce yourself he is as loyal a friend as anyone could have and been there for several dark members several times. Its not just all about Me its about Dark as a Faimly and whole, also as we are recrutiing new members rapidly everyone has to know at times we willhave to split into mutliple parties so do not turn ur back on the clan becouse of sometimes not getting to play with certian members we will always roll 6 and pick up others as space opens and it has absolutly nothing to do with like or dislike, You can play the games you want but keep in mind we are a Death Match clan. If anyone would like to put a group together for other game types please feel free to do so, i however will only being playing death match. Good Luck and Kick Ass, and not the asian guy, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Dieselpower
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
Dieselpower

Listen Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up...   Listen Up... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Does that mean I have to get ridden of my amazingly sexy picture..lol
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow092
DarkShadow092

Listen Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up...   Listen Up... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 am

Darksidesplit2 wrote:
This is a professional site and part of my Job is to monitor for innaproraite conduct so we seriously need to clean it up just a bit, i mean we dont need to make it not fun, just a little cleaner, also i am going to need some moderators soon as the sight is starting to once again be Highly active. In a day or two i am going to send a group e-mail to all dark clan members Old and new to try to bring us all together and make the sight a much more insightful and powerful websight, im also gonna ask That Smoken14u join us on 360 and step away from the PS3 He has been with me from the beginning of this sight and one of the best ps3 has to offer i also owe him some money so i will be purchasing an xbox and sending it to him after i get my license situated if he can not join us before them so feel free to send him in E-mail off the members list page and introduce yourself he is as loyal a friend as anyone could have and been there for several dark members several times. Its not just all about Me its about Dark as a Faimly and whole, also as we are recrutiing new members rapidly everyone has to know at times we willhave to split into mutliple parties so do not turn ur back on the clan becouse of sometimes not getting to play with certian members we will always roll 6 and pick up others as space opens and it has absolutly nothing to do with like or dislike, You can play the games you want but keep in mind we are a Death Match clan. If anyone would like to put a group together for other game types please feel free to do so, i however will only being playing death match. Good Luck and Kick Ass, and not the asian guy, lol.

I agree. I blame the asian. To much spamspamspamspamspam. Highly active... due to azn and diesel... and spam. :/

idk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen Up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up...   Listen Up... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen Up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Discussions :: Chat-
Jump to: