D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan
 
HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Necromancys Poll

Go down 

Which class of weapon do you like most?
Assault
43%
 43% [ 3 ]
Submachine Gun
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Light Machinegun
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Shotgun
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sniper
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-09-16
Age : 30
Location : Corpus Christi, Tx

PostSubject: Necromancys Poll   Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:43 am

Hello guys its NecromancesSoul.. Here with a poll for people to do... Just something to do I guess..

Also here is a nice picture for you guys to look at..



Come on by and drop a message.. Also my inbox is open for any comments, requests, questions... And to make a date to play with me just leave something so I feel important. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-09-14
Location : South Central Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Necromancys Poll   Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 pm

To make a date to play with you? hahahaha why should I make a date?.... haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-09-16
Age : 30
Location : Corpus Christi, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Necromancys Poll   Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 am

Mindmelta718 wrote:
To make a date to play with you? hahahaha why should I make a date?.... haha

Because.. I ish very busy.. Or so I need to make it seem..

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Mindmelta718
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-09-14
Location : South Central Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Necromancys Poll   Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 am

NecromancysSoul wrote:
Mindmelta718 wrote:
To make a date to play with you? hahahaha why should I make a date?.... haha

Because.. I ish very busy.. Or so I need to make it seem..

What a Face

What makes you think one of US is gonna make an appointment with you? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-09-16
Age : 30
Location : Corpus Christi, Tx

PostSubject: Re: Necromancys Poll   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:46 am

Mindmelta718 wrote:
NecromancysSoul wrote:
Mindmelta718 wrote:
To make a date to play with you? hahahaha why should I make a date?.... haha

Because.. I ish very busy.. Or so I need to make it seem..

What a Face

What makes you think one of US is gonna make an appointment with you? scratch

>.>.. Don't make me use god powers on you.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Necromancys Poll   

Back to top Go down
 
Necromancys Poll
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Clan activities-
Jump to: