D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expert challenges.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

Expert challenges. Empty
PostSubject: Expert challenges.   Expert challenges. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 pm

If you are tired of going prestige and want some golden guns you should ask someone to do the headshot challenges with you. All you have to do is find a cage match (might take some time to find an empty one) and invite him. If someone else joins just leave.
When it works you and your friend just take turns shooting each other in the head. You should both get about 10 headshot each game so you can get red tiger for a gun in about 15 games.
It's really easy and totally worth it. If anyone wants to do headshot challenges just post here and someone will surely be happy to do them with you. Happy shooting! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Expert challenges. Empty
PostSubject: This is also   Expert challenges. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 pm

This is also a way to get excellent accuracey , but i dont watch that scoreboard anyway, im a killer not a surgeon, lol. also if you dont want to mess up your current profile doing either of these tricks, being on the dying end, make up a dummy profile and delete it after your done,
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Expert challenges.
Page 1 of 1