D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really need to address this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shortstack85

I really need to address this. Empty
PostSubject: I really need to address this.   I really need to address this. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:58 pm

I understand that I am a girl in a clan and that I am going to catch some grief. Understandable. HOWEVER , I'm an not going to deal with completely disrespectful inappropriate messages like the one i just got. I did reply back and address the issue with the specific person. I really appreciate the fact that all of you with the exception of this one person have been more than welcoming to a girl in the clan and have not made any comments of any kind to me. But I felt the need to post this for the simple fact that I am not happy at all. Also, in hopes that if anybody even thinks it's ok to say inappropriate things, they know now not to. Again I know it is not all of you. I'm not playin the game to get attention from anyone, or because I'm a girl and want to impress the boys. I'm playin this game because I love playing it. I'm also in this clan because I like having people to play with and feel a part of a team. So I hope that the person to whom I am talking about feels the need to apologize. I'm not the clan whore and I'm sure as hell not going to be talked to like that.
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

PostSubject: Re: I really need to address this.   I really need to address this. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm

wow lok at what happens while im not around, lol. Im sorry people are being rude to. if its something i need to deal with just let me know i,d be more then happy too. Were a faimly here or at least thats my idea as fr dark so anyone that can not understand that is more then welcome to leave. and if theres any problems feel free to report them to me and we can come to a solution. Thanks. Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
shortstack85

PostSubject: Re: I really need to address this.   I really need to address this. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Thanks for being understanding. I'm not whining about. I can hang with the best of the boys and deal with it. I'm used to catching grief for it and I'm used to being out numbered by the boys lol. Like I said, I just found it completely innapropraite. Smoken pretty much took care of it. So thanks guys for the support with it. I dont foresee any problems as the person has delted me off their friends, so the only time I will be playing with them is in a room with someone ese present. Again I really appreciate the understanding and suport you guys have shown. It's nice to know there are still some real gentlemen out there. Very Happy

Thanks Again
Nic
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: I really need to address this.   I really need to address this. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Some people are just dicks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need to address this.   I really need to address this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need to address this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Discussions :: Chat-
Jump to: