D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Club Dub Edition Streets of LA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Midnight Club Dub Edition Streets of LA Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Club Dub Edition Streets of LA   Midnight Club Dub Edition Streets of LA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Joe here with another review. Let me first start by saying i was not a fan of the old versions of midnight club at all. but they certian caught my attention with this game. The Graphics i found to be impressive could definatley tell they used the same formatting as the saints row 2 graphics engine. As for the cars the had some realy nice choices in this game alot of favorites, and the bikes were a nice bonus. However im not impressed with the Amount of cars at all i mean theres thousands of differant cars in the world why should i have to pick from 50 or so. i want a game with them all, and it would add hundreds of hours worth of replayabilty . However the customization features are off the chain such as the color of the internel gauges in your dash internal /external neon lights, seats steering wheels , custom rims down to the material of the spoke sets and types of paint or chrome colors. Its nice to have options. The pink slip races are a nice challenge once entered reseting the game or nothing will save you from losing your cars if you dont win, the cruising through the streets is a nice feature to a racing game always a favortie. online play is awesome and lag free. and exactley the same as single player. If you like car games you should definatley peep this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Midnight Club Dub Edition Streets of LA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: