D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MotorStorm |: Pacifiac Rift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

MotorStorm |: Pacifiac Rift Empty
PostSubject: MotorStorm |: Pacifiac Rift   MotorStorm |: Pacifiac Rift I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:22 pm

This game was a great change of pace from the realism of the car games that have dropped as of recent. It has a real arcade feel to it and unlike midnight club and other such games i like to play alone this game is one that is fun to pass the sticks back and forth with soe friends and requires a little less concentration although dont get me wrong theres some real challenge to some parts of this game. Plenty of unlocks as you go through ranks, unlocks are always nice. Although theres only a few vehicles to select from for each board theres mutple differant models so in actuallity theres many many fun vehicles to race in this game big foots, racing trucks , tankers, semis, buses, motorcycles, four wheeelers, cars, buggies. you name it its here. The stuck to the idea that big and fast and out of control is fun, and yes it is. The jumps are huge, the tracks are awesome the graphics nice for this style of game. this game is fun check it out, oh yeah and as well as midnight club ps3 trophies are available for both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

MotorStorm |: Pacifiac Rift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: