D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check the website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Check the website Empty
PostSubject: Check the website   Check the website I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Look eems to me alot of people are claiming dark that are not registered on the website, this needs to be fixed get everyone to register or stop inviting them its as simple as that, no exceptions, ive been nice about it and there is plenty of other clans for anyone who doesnt want to partcipate in Dark.
The regulations of Dark are going to be as follows so i feel we will be losing a few of our members we already have.

1> Check the website every 72 hours or so at least , as for once we get sponsored and or start competting in tournements this will be our source of notificatipon of upcoming events meetings or training sessions.

2> All members must train in private matchs when we are running training or glitch showing sessions, members who refuse to train or be involved as a group during these times will not be invited to parties im dropping into ranked matchs as well as people not registered on the website.

anyone is free to be and remain dark but this two things must be done to be involved in a party im partaking in and yes even those i been playing with for some time now must follow this, no exceptions, im going to make sure dark is top clan in cod5 and its gonna take alot of hardwork , those of you that are in thats great, those of you we lose, im sorry, but we have lost some of the best players in the game due to the no responsivness of members on the site and due to the lack of stratgey and teamwork due to our members being unwilling to practice with each other in private matchs, i cant have this happen again, i want top go pro now more then ever and i think cod5 is our ticket, lets not blow it, ill solo if i have to , but im dark for the rest of my life, you guys are free to make your own choice and if you decide to leave theres always a home here. thanks.
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
shortstack85

Check the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the website   Check the website I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Sounds good to me. I've been trying to be on as much as possible. And I would definately like to get in a room and practice with everyone. Not sure how many times everyone has gotten into a private match, but i know I had suggested it a while back. I will say that I have been on playing and have sent out invites, moreso to get invited into rooms you guys are already in, and havent recieved much back. anywayz. i'd be happy to do it!!!! Cause i've really been trying to step it up. I know Im not great...but i think I have definately improved the past month or so. And plan on improving more. With everything in my personal life straight now, I'm able to have my head in the game. Unlike before. Well I'll see you guys in the game

Nic
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

Check the website Empty
PostSubject: hey everyone Smoken14u here   Check the website I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey, My Playstation has to go in for repair for 1-4 weeks, all of the sudden I was no longer able to play my game Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad So I am still apart of this clan, it will just be a while before you will have contact with me on the playstation, although I will check this site daily so I can show you that I'm still alive and kickin!!! Have fun everyone!!! I'll be back!!!! Don't forget about me... Steve (smoken14u)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
shortstack85

Check the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the website   Check the website I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 am

Oh my... What are you going to do??!!?? You are always on! every time I log on there you are.. You're going to be lost lol. Well we'll definitely be around when you get back. Good luck getting " Mr. PlayStation" working lol. See ya when ya get back on!!! or hear you lol...whatever..

Nic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check the website   Check the website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check the website
Page 1 of 1