D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ya'll know me as BigKen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigKen89
Lazy
Lazy

Ya'll know me as BigKen Empty
PostSubject: Ya'll know me as BigKen   Ya'll know me as BigKen I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Whats up Dark clan, obviously by my gametag you should've already realized my name is Ken. Im 19 living in Central California. I go to a junior college and I'm off to University of Oregon next year to play some collegiate golf and earn a degree in architecture and possibly take it to game design so someday you may see me in the credits of the new big game haha. I'm 6'5" white boy who gets along with anybody so don't hate on the white man. Cod4 was where I started in gaming ranging in all guns but Cod W@W I'm strictly sniping so if you need that extra cover from a sniper I'm your dude with the 2+ kill death ratio. Catch ya all online
peace, Ken
Back to top Go down
shortstack85

Ya'll know me as BigKen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya'll know me as BigKen   Ya'll know me as BigKen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 am

I havent gotten to play with you yet. But I'm sure at some point we will. Look forward to seeing you in the game. Welcome to dark!!!

Shortstack
or
The Princess lol
Back to top Go down

Ya'll know me as BigKen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Hello clan members :: Introductions-
Jump to: