D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to all dark clan members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

to all dark clan members Empty
PostSubject: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 am

well hello everyone even cull, whom thinks nobody uses the site any more,lol but yes i still keep tabs on the site but hes right nobody been using it at all but im sure that half of the members list havent even visited since they registered. wtf? anyway theres been some changes in dark so listen up killas. darkside is gettin scarce since the whole life changing drama thats known as his
fresh start so congrats to you split.if anyone has any problems or questions let me know via IM or site or my number is also posted so just let me know. i would like all participating members to respond and let other clan members know that they need to respond . if some dont respond i might downsize to the ones who are actually take dark clan seriuosly.taking i mean.so yes please share thoughts about this with me and keep up the good killin peace from steve aka smoken14u(hey cull or kull) see still in use man lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
Mackdaddy79
Lazy
Lazy

PostSubject: Re: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 pm

THIS IS MACK RESPONDING TO STEVE I WANNA PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt people do need to take things more seriously.........
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:23 pm

Ha ha Im glad to hear it steve! :p

Well I intend to be a serious clan member (im on the site an everything :p)

I do struggle sometimes iin clam matches as im used to playing HQ and TD is so diff to me. Which is why my performance when im with the clan doesnt match my overall K/D ratio. But the more I play with you guys the better I will get so is all good.

Oh and anyone can contact me on my msn which is daisycull@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
shortstack85

PostSubject: Re: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi Boys!!!! To all of you... I take the clan serious dammit lol. And I am faithfully on this site. It's either I have no life, a boring job, or I love you guys so much I cant get away from you guys without going through withdrawals lol. I do take it serious and I love playin with you guys. And Cull, glad to know you like it with us. It's because smoken is the man isnt it? lol. Anyways, now that Darkside is barely with us, (same like Smoken: Congrats on your new start dude. Wish you the best of luck) Anyways: I just want to clarify onnnnnee thing. I am and always will be the princess of dark lol, even if Darkside isnt around to call me that. So everyone can refer to me as princess. No no, Everyone WILL refer to me as princess. Take that seriously lol. All joking aside. You are all a great bunch of guys, And i look forward to playing with you guys every night!!! See ya'll tonight.

BTW I'm not some overly sensitive chick who takes offense to everything. You can joke around with me. Just no x-rated messages again...Right jack Razz
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Oh he the man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all dark clan members   to all dark clan members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to all dark clan members
Page 1 of 1