D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Im Back Bitchs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 am

Ok so as many of you know i had alot of problems since last december. I got married in january and me and my wife had some problems so i came back to columbus and ive heard the clan has fallen apart and obviously its beeen 4months since i played and so have my gaming skills but im back for good this time and will not dissapeare again and as many of you know 30 days while i was gone i was in jail bitch im a criminal . but im bringing dark back together if ur down ur down much respect to smoken14u my niga in charge when im gone. ive heard and seen alot of you bailed out on the clan. ill take that as a sign of weakness strength lays in loyalty. and im going back to school starting april 27th to finish this video game design degree regardless of whats going on im not going to dissapear again and dark clan as we were before will be number one not only on this game but all games. any clan battles or challenges are welcome on this or any game u know how we roll. if you want some me and smoken are down, come get it. Dark clan is back, and all you tratior bitchs are whack. smoken holla at your boy, good looks on taking care of things while i was gone, and as always nigga we aint pressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
shortstack85

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm

It's about damn time!!!! Where have you been all my life?!? hahahahahaha. Good to have you back. And thank smoken cause he suckered me back into playin.
Back to top Go down
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 am

Hey im glad to be back and glad ur a part of the clan again.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah welcome back
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: hell yeah   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:59 am

bout time and yes some were lost on the way, some stayed, but we still have quite a roster even a dallas running back.but yes dark all day baby but any way i will try to post more but waw is my crack so i play therefore i am .................A DARK CLAN KILLA BABY
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm

I been hooked on cod4 lately but I will return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Im Back Bitchs Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Im Back Bitchs   So Im Back Bitchs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Im Back Bitchs
Page 1 of 1