D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Our 360 Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Welcome to Our 360 Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Our 360 Members   Welcome to Our 360 Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

I just wanted to welcome our 360 members and give a heads up to our existing members . as some of you know i play both consoles but havent played 360 in about a year, but i was sitting on about 40,000 acheivment points last i checked lol. and thats bad becouse i spent most my time playing final fantasey 7 online. That shit is dope if you like rpgs it is by far the best ever and the disclaimer is great dont commit sucide or quit your jobs and school over the game and blah blah blah its not a game its a life, lol. takes forever to learn it but after you do its awesome. anyway. I am DarksideSplit on PS3 And 360. so to those of our existing members who have 360s keep an eye out for other members. i happen to know that some off these members play shaun white snowboarding and lead some number 1 records on courses and we have a few that are pretty good from what i hear tearing up the call of duty games. see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Welcome to Our 360 Members
Page 1 of 1