D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander Empty
PostSubject: 3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander   3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm

As of 8/24/09 Campion88 is being named 3rd in command of Dark Clan. This postion may only be removed by resignation of Campion88 under his own free will. Campion is also the Leader of our Dark Clan members on SOCOM as each new game we migrate too will have a leader in charge of that clan branch as well.multiple games are to much for one person to be deemed leader of them all, and he approached me with his idea of leading the SOCOM DARK CLAN members and i agreed. As a leader you make decision regarding clan wars and keep up to date on new game information and things of this nature. He will be in charge of these things for SOCOM i will be helping him but i will focus my information gathering on COD and lead our clan wars and such on COD. Once we move or grow onto a new game a will again name a leader in charge of the DARK clan members on that game as well. Campion has been with DARK for some time and id like to be the first to congradulate you on your promotion within DARK Clan and wish you the best of luck leading us to victory on the SOCOM battlefield. As i am going to ask campion to add to this post i will ask him to add an e-mail. He may be contacted for ideas and problems concerning SOCOM or our members on SOCOM. He will also be consulting me with any main decisions regarding membership and so forth for our socom members, but will be making the final decision regarding them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Campion88
Lazy
Lazy
Campion88

3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander   3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:54 pm

thanks darkside my email is elvisisaplumber_88@hotmail.com but am very seldomely on there the best way to contact me is through psn my network addy is campion88 mail that and i will respond on ps3 thank u so much i belaive that dark has the potential to go to the top and i am going to make the effort to make it their thankls again darkside it will not be regretted

DARK TIL DEATH
Back to top Go down

3rd in Command, SOCOM TCO branch Commander
Page 1 of 1