D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search and Destroy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

Most of us in DARK are used to playing team deathmatch , it is my favorite and i will play it 90% of the time, however i want everyone to spend a bit of time playing some search and destroy its a NO-Respawn game and it teachs you to watch your back , good hiding spots , and to aviod dying , it is important to be good at killing but just as important to not die alot, if the other teams not geting kills they cant win. Another thing search ad destroy will teach you is to move after you kill somone , staying in the same spot almost always means death. Another great feature of the search and destroy is that after you die you get to watch your remainng live teamates as if you were playing this gives you a chance to see how other people play and pick up on many new tricks.Thanks.

Joe
A.K.A. DarksideSplit
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
shortstack85

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:21 pm

In all honesty I know I could use some practice on search and destroy... I dont play it that much because I didnt have regular people I played with and the communication sucks when you're in a random room... And communication is best in search and destroy... I'm not horrible but I could definately use some practice... It's not like it would be a bad thing for any of us.
Back to top Go down
NecromancysSoul
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
NecromancysSoul

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 pm

90% of the time you will see me in hardcore team deathmatch but I agree with doing search and destroy.. Ill try it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scarletcoldtomb
Sponsored content

Search and Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy   Search and Destroy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search and Destroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Important Notice-
Jump to: