D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saints Row 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Saints Row 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saints Row 2   Saints Row 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Well i been checking out the new saints row 2, i give it a 9/10 gameplay could be a little less glitchy but the had to devise a new engine for the ps3 and 360 so this always happens when a game jumps console generations the next one they will have it fixed. The story line continues on for those of you who played the first one and enjoyed it, also id like to add that regardless of what people are saying all around it beats grandtheft auto 4 in all catagories no contest.
The story Line is great, you can customize your gangmembers appearance as well as their vehicles, and fully customize any car you so choose to grab and store it in your garage, you can upgrade the appearance of your cribs you gain or purchase. weapons are awesome, the fighting AI is awesome most the time they dont just stand in place,. The co-op campagin is great and if you do the level with somone else then you have the option of ski[pping it in your own game, so not like you lose progress at all. Everyone should check this game out its definatley one of my new favorites.
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Saints Row 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Game Glictchs, advice, cheats and more-
Jump to: