D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

site registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

site registration Empty
PostSubject: site registration   site registration I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 pm

Look guys ive stressed the importance of the website to many of you before and everyone is slaking off now, this site is the home for dark clan, to consider yourself a member without partcipating in the website forums ideas and disscussions is pointless, a clan is like a faimly and without sharing and communnicating then we do not have strong bonds which means were not strong on the field. anyways i see more and more new people all the time, all darks must register on the website its not hard and only takes a minute just like checking and responding to post daily. i have not set the date yet but soon members who are not registered will not be invited to parties that i am in and members bringing others into our faimly without getting the new members to register will also not be invited, if it becomes to much of a problem members will begin to be banned from dark clan. The Clan war we had with row should have never ever not been able to be partcipated in do to lack of knowledge of it , the leader of row is our website designer thats disrespectful to him as well as to me. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

site registration
Page 1 of 1