D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playstation Home <--- The Beta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Playstation Home <--- The Beta Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Home <--- The Beta   Playstation Home <--- The Beta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 pm

So as some people know Playstation selected Random people to partcipate an help in the creation of the playstation Home beta and i just happen to be one of those lucky people, lol. Had to rub it in. What is it you ask, well the only way i know ho to explain it is, Its a virtual World, not to much to do ye, theres a mall, a central plaza, a bowling alley where you can bowl, play pool, and a few arcade games that resemble arcade games, but better, lol. A movie theater that shows real life videos, currently playing isa behind the scenes f SOCOM . Yesteday he did some add ons and updates involving adding some iems to the shops at the mall, in the version that comes out players will have to purchase these things, becouse im beta testing i get these things for for, awesome, also you start ut with a studio loft, the update yesterday allowed ll beta testers to recieve a second property for free as well, a fancy ass summer home, the game is looking nice so far but the lack of things to do at present makes it tire quickly and searching for somthng with some action. ill keep you guys posted on this Cool ass Beta as i go along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home <--- The Beta   Playstation Home <--- The Beta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 pm

I have the beta too! One of my friends got picked and I got it from him. Then I checked my mail... and I got picked too Very Happy But the code has expired so I can't give it too anyone Neutral

Thanks for telling me about the new stuff in the mall. I'm gonna check it out now.
And yes it does tire quickly but not if your playing with 2 or more friends.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

PostSubject: STill Playing Home???   Playstation Home <--- The Beta I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I dont know who all is still playing home and i forgot to add it a week ago but there was a week long special home did where you could download a new limited time only apartment for free. If u didnt get it ask some of your friends about it. Its pretty awesome it has a giant tree in the center with a face that turns and follows you as you walk around. Also i wanted to mention that home has really came along if you havent messed with it much since the first couple weeks as i did not then check it out they have added a ton of new places and things to do. Game on!!! See ya soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Home <--- The Beta   Playstation Home <--- The Beta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Home <--- The Beta
Page 1 of 1