D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Were Up and running again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Were Up and running again. Empty
PostSubject: Were Up and running again.   Were Up and running again. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Just wanted to let everyon know its nice to seethat morepeople are starting to use the site again, we lost some people for awhile, lets spread the word post our web address everywhere, send it t everyone you know, the more poeple using the site the better it will get the more itwill grow, its a bad ass site so far lets keep it up, if people ask can they join the clan, tell them to register give them the site, tell them after hey register yes, they can join the clan, and its free to register so its nt like its a bad thing.I wanted to give a special Thanks to Berkel for the game Reviews he added, thats great somone else is pitching in, i have alot more games i can add, but ill do it intime, if anyone else wants to add any feel free to, if you want to post on the existing review topics bout accomplishments in those games, cheats. things you like, add t the review, please do the more the better. also when your trying to spread the word about the website, lt people know they dont have to be dark just o use the site, tell them we have info and reviews and stuff on the site, this site is the home of dark clan, as well as a Gaming Community for all, who knows in a couple year we may b getting paid for the home of dark site, thats my hopes anyways, i know im going pro, i also know once i start making my own games the users on this site will be my beta testers, and no outside parties.Have fu, Kick ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Were Up and running again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.A.R.K. CLAN :: Important :: Important Notice-
Jump to: