D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOCOM Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

SOCOM Update Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM Update   SOCOM Update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Well as some of you already know some of the finishing touchs that should have been done before releasing the game were fixed as of yesterday with an update. This is really great becouse the have added finalley the calander and the tournement catagories for easy clan wars and tournement matchs as well as clan ladder matchs and from my understanding chances are we could have a regular scedhualed war day and time every week. The whole thing seems like it will be realtivly easy to use the way its set up i guess we will see. I also noticed after the patch that the ranking system for your confrontation rank changed as well its now much easier to get higher numbers dont blow it though or its back to 0. lol. After playing lastnight too i noticed the hit detection issues seem to be fixed as well now im not getting crazy deaths all the time but instead when i shoot somone in the face they go down pretty easy there was a time or two it did mess up but im figuring this is just the normal lag of differant speed internets. Anyones Hope to see you all in the game very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

SOCOM Update
Page 1 of 1