D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

smoken14u's formal introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

smoken14u's formal introduction Empty
PostSubject: smoken14u's formal introduction   smoken14u's formal introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Very Happy Whats up all... my name is Steve. I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa... the corn state... not the pototo state. I'm 32 years young, or at least the job I do makes me feel young. I work for DC Delivery Services, which is a privately owned business,that delivers Safes and Furniture... so if you need a safe delivered... I'm your man... but out of town, or state fees apply... Wink Wink
In my spare time I shoot people in the face
(props to PushinHydro) on COD4. Can't wait to get MAP PACK. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
oso0527
Lazy
Lazy
oso0527

smoken14u's formal introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: smoken14u's formal introduction   smoken14u's formal introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:21 am

smoken14u wrote:
Very Happy Whats up all... my name is Steve. I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa... the corn state... not the pototo state. I'm 32 years young, or at least the job I do makes me feel young. I work for DC Delivery Services, which is a privately owned business,that delivers Safes and Furniture... so if you need a safe delivered... I'm your man... but out of town, or state fees apply... Wink Wink
In my spare time I shoot people in the face
(props to PushinHydro) on COD4. Can't wait to get MAP PACK. bounce bounce bounce

^_^ hey hey hey
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caro_sene

smoken14u's formal introduction
Page 1 of 1