D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DarksideSplit introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

DarksideSplit introduction Empty
PostSubject: DarksideSplit introduction   DarksideSplit introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 am

Hello, wutz up everyone the site is now operational and i figured id start using it, chances are if your visiting the site you have played with me on one game or another.i kick ass i know, lol. just playing. Anyway a little bit about me i live in Columbus , Ohio, Spend as much time possiable gaming doesnt matter what as long as im playing. The time im not gaming chancesd are im asleep.27 years old, great education, attaining a video game design degree, that after attained and im designing games dark clan will be my testers thats about 2-3 years away tho. Depends on how lazy i am, lol. If you Ever have any questions regarding gaming advice, hints tips, secrets , codes, glitchs or anything you just feel like talking about post it here on the site, this will be my main form of comunication unless ur actually with me in the game. Lets have Fun and kick ass. This is Our world its always DARK somewhere... Very Happy
Joe.

A.K.A. DarksideSplit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

DarksideSplit introduction
Page 1 of 1