D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gears of War 2 <Xbox360>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Gears of War 2 <Xbox360> Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 2 <Xbox360>   Gears of War 2 <Xbox360> I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

This game is another really good game. The graphics are fast moving and still fantastic for the style its real futuristic looking. the game play is fast paced 1 player or multiplayer. The key to this game is speed and cover you can crouch or use any wall you find or any object for cover, you also have some speedy flips and dives to avoid and attack oppents with. I would say the story mode of this game is one of the best shooter story modes ever and its also co-op which makes it that much better theres alot of collectables for acheivments in this game but theres not a large variety of weapons in fact the choice compared to other games is very slim very very slim like less then 10 total. The multiplayer mode is much differant then others we are used to, and alot of the game relys on what is known as an active reload meaning you double tap ur relaod button at the right time to get an extra power boost on your shots. Im not a big fan of the multiplayer at all, however like i said the story mode alone is one of the best ever and the best co op ever definatly makes this another game worth trying out at least once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Gears of War 2 <Xbox360>
Page 1 of 1