D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pure <Xbox360>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

Pure  <Xbox360> Empty
PostSubject: Pure <Xbox360>   Pure  <Xbox360> I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I put off playing this game many times becouse i was so wore out playing the same thing over and over after all the in the dirt racing games that came out in 08 and 09. while all of them had great graphics it just was alot of repetition and the parts and vehicle types were very slim and not very modifiable at all, That takes almost all the fun out of any type of racing game. So once i finalley played this game i was very impressed , you start out building a 4 wheeler completly from scratch from the frame up this game has the most parts ive ever seen in a racing game and ive played them all. The racing in this game is great and the camera veiws while discourging at first become part of what you love so much about this title. The control of the vehicles is very realistic but at the same time the game has a 100% arcade feel to it all about big jumps big tricks and big air. It has a ton of unlocks for completing races in top postions the better you place the better things you get. The game isnt a very large game however and it does have a multiplayer mode if you take racing leaderboards serious, so i suggest maybe renting this one before purchasing but it is one you should at least play once or twice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

Pure <Xbox360>
Page 1 of 1