D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems... we are having as a clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

Problems... we are having as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:04 pm

First of all, I would like to address.. we do have a lot of people in this clan, which is a good thing. But all 50 of us are never on at the same time, we play other games, live our lives, so it is hard to play matches with more than 6 people at a time, yes we sometimes play ground war with 9 people. I personally think that with 9 people we end up waiting longer for a room or people to match. When I send out invites, I wait a few minutes for people to respond to them, when I have at least 6 people, I wait a few to see if more pop up, if not I jump in to team deathmatch. Then people get upset bc i don't respond to their invite, when Im currently in a game. So then we have to back out and gather everyone up again.

I have gotten several complaints about sitting in rooms waiting, and then going to room just to back out again. Im sorry if everyone is on different schedules, or playing in matches at different times but there is only so much we can do.

As far as clan battles go.. we need to get our name out (not that everyone doesn't already know who we are... DARK CLAN!!!) If we enter into a room with alot of people with the same clan name, we need to ask them if they want to do a clan battle, or if your personally playing and notice people talking about it, mention it to them, then mention it to me.

It also has been mentioned about setting up 2 groups of people, that works fine with me.. we can discuss this whenever you like. But as a reminder.. there isn't always gonna be 50 of us on. So if anything we can all play in private matches for awhile against eachother, but who wants to do that for long, we have stats to up hold here.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone that has stuck together in this clan, you are what makes this clan great!! Thank you. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't be afraid to say something either on the game or right here. We do need to use this site more.

smoken14 and his girl....
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
SkullSplitterNr1
Site Admin
SkullSplitterNr1

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm

1st problem: Just schedule some matches where every1 that can play is ivited 2 the match OR when a lot of ppl are playing the same game just send them a msg n ask if they will play.
2nd: If you want clan wars just register yourself on console gaming or any other wesite. Join a ladder.
SOLVED

Also maybe you want to either make less topics or start deleting old ones. I'll delete some now.
Also topics that go "to X" are unnecessary. Just PM the person.

ps: tell me if you don't want me to keep posting on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-clan.forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:45 pm

I quite often leave my ps3 with WaW on when I am busy doing something else. I get invites from you but cant respond so I feel bad then as kinda ignore them lol I should probably turn it off when im busy
Back to top Go down
shortstack85

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Just to let you know, most times when i get invites, I cant join. I know some other people have been having these problems. But i seem to be having them a lot. Usually if I cant get into a room. I'll send you an invite back to kinda let you know or even to try and get in again. Some waiting is understandable. But its the waiting where i hav time to clean my house, shower and run some errands that are irritating lol. So i just wanted to let you guys know. Also, boyfriends clan plays COD. And i would love for us to kick there ass lol. Maybe we can take a stab at it. Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Sounds like a plan! :p
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:18 am

Any time you want to do that set it up and lets do it
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Im all for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems... we are having as a clan   Problems... we are having as a clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems... we are having as a clan
Page 1 of 1