D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is DARK CLAN??????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

Who is DARK CLAN?????? Empty
PostSubject: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 am

Whats up everyone... here is the plan...

I want a everyone whom feels they belong to the DARK clan to post a response to this message. I have 50 members on this site, and only a handful of dedicated people. I understand everyone has lives, which is fine and well, but plz take 5 minutes out of your day to at least let me and the rest of the clan know that you still belong to the best clan around... This way I can also get an idea of who I can pick from when it comes to clan battles. We are working on understanding the LADDER thing.. I guess it a place where we can set up clan battles? Give me a few days to check in to this. BC if that is the case, we should be battling frequently.

It doesn't matter what game you play.. whether it be COD 4, COD 5, I will look for battles on both, considering I still own 4. This clan has a good start, how about we shoot this clan to the moon, lets get active on this site, lets actively play COD 4 or 5, and lets battle.

That is all for now.. PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS bounce bounce

PS... my name is JEN I am smoken14u's girl.. I'm trying to help with the site, some of the ideas you see here are by me, just as an observer.. I may not play, but I sure know all your names by the voice I hear. So I feel part of this clan too. Thank you for reading and posting and actively being apart of DARK!! And nice you meet you all.. finally
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-forumotion.com
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Well I am very much apart of DARK. Havent been on much the last couple days as I have been working all weekend but I am back now. Some clan matches may be hard for me to do as I am in England. But saying that im always on where you guys are anyways being the big insomniac that I am lol

So put me down for whatever. I would personally prefer we played cod5 but I dont mind going on cod4 if needed. Would just be weird as I havent played it in so long but I will play anything really.

And nice to meet you Jen. I hope he is treating you well! :p
Back to top Go down
shortstack85

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm here!!!! haha. I'm on a lot. I tend to log off before a lot of you guys because of the time difference. But If you need me, there are always caffeine pills and energy shots haha. I dont have COD 4 anymore. So I'm just on five.. But I can always pick it up again at some point. I've posted on the mandatory posts. So everyone pretty much knows me.

And now I "know" Jen. Nice to meet you. More estrogen on the site... WOOHOO!!!!

So everyone come on already. It doesnt take that long to post. We're are a clan... The more loyal the better will be.
We can and will do it!!!
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 pm

I think we should concentrate on cod5 to be honest. The two games take different skills to play them and it will just make you less able to play either I think. But I believe you should play whichever one the bulk of the community is playing at the time otherwise your not really playing the cod population at large are ya its a bit of a niche market cod4 now
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm

the COD 4 thing is for clan battles, we do have some clan members whom are still playing COD4. I will be checking out this ladder thing also, keep in mind if I can line up battles, I would like to take them where I can get them. I however like COD5 myself, but I don't mind going back to my nuke tube on 4 just to prove i can still get em.
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah I will be up for the battles anyways
Back to top Go down
oso0527
Lazy
Lazy
oso0527

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Well I am def. part of the clan and totally miss playing with all you guys. I haven't played in some time but I'll be back soon! I believe my brother-in-law has been playing though and we've shared the same tag. Anywho well a big hello to all you Darkies and hope to talk to yall soon! ^_^ Rock on and get your game on!!!

*Nova*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caro_sene
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 pm

shit
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm

i would play it more and i love my dark clan origional members but im just way too damn good for cod waw. I mean just a fuckin master i cant stand goin 60 and 8 one more time or im gonna go nuts so i'll see ya'll on cod4 or modern warfare2. lol p.s. 1 on 1 and i'd be in ur ass smoken14u
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:05 pm

This dude serious?
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 am

you have obviously lost your mind type r. i would be so deep in that ass that the water on my knee would quinch your thirst homie so any time any place patna
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

LOL R U serious 1on1 N E time patna. How about tomorrow when you get off work? LOL u know the irony in that. But i will be SmokenthatAss4Me anytime, and its "If you fail to plan, Then you plan to fail".
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

ok one more time for the doosh in the back........you can challenge me any time you want but the irony is you sold your copy so you cant play either foo but mines right because its mine patna see you failed in planning your attack so you planned to fail way to go ( hes really type s)
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Ok kids time for a little fifth grade general education pop quiz question number 179. What is an oxi moron? Answer: An oxi moron is smoken14u sitting in the passengers seat of his girlfriends oldsmobile talking shit about type r's 35,000 dollar vehicle.
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:26 pm

How was that for plannin on failing dipshit
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: 35,000 dollas huh   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am

ok since i obviosly hit a button at least we call our car what it is not what we wished it would be type s and just like my car our girls bought our cars for us any body can get a car like that as long as credits good ours not good lucky you but now that your all big pimpin its a little easier to get loans we paid 5000 cash for ours and its running down the road as we speak weres your type s? oh yeah in your garage torn to shit while mines out carrying us all over so yeah its not a 35,000 dolla car but it a running moving way around town.so kiss my ass oooo 35,000 who gives a shit anyway you look it will be quick but its still a honda homie<still a pretty fast popcan tho ill give you that tho>but keep up the good work man were all so very impressed man with your cool toys we all envy you and we wanna be like dustin.hee hee
Back to top Go down
cull58
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:03 pm

lol I should watch this with popcorn
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 pm

LOL Thats really funny you're just gonna keep slappin urself in the face arent you? $5000 cash Huh? U Paid? Or Her Daddy, right right. Oh and yea the loan was in her name, However I put up the down payment and all the payments before i owned the business. Oh yea and you're right my car is sitting in the garage getting the price of your car put under its hood, not driving in the snow and salt and sand because i only have on car my girls dad bought. So when i pull the type r out of the garage this summer you can continue to envy me all you want. He He.
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm

P.S. you can end this verbal ass beating im giving you anytime its all on you patna
Back to top Go down
o0typer0o
Lazy
Lazy
o0typer0o

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Actually you should quit for sure cuz its almost making me feel bad being someone who came from nothin and you forcing me to bragg about what i got QUIT
Back to top Go down
smoken14u
Gr8 Member
Gr8 Member
smoken14u

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 am

getting a 5000 dolla radiator huh?your TYPE S is in the garagenot your type r and i already said she bought the car i have no lic to drive so me buying a car is use less. duh and if i did it would be what it is not me jumping on the inter net to try to prove something thats not true tell everyone the truth about your wannabe type r kay and ooooo a down payment and who was talking about the business any way? i didnt but its cool pat your owm back for slippin in with 3gs to buy something that was barely holdin on good job but it still doesnt matter all that stuff and your still only half the man i used to be lol lol bye the way if you drove that popcan a little nicer it would be less expensive on repairs oh and since you are internet pimpin all the readers would like you to give steve a raise so he could afford a pinto too.
Back to top Go down
shortstack85

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 am

Just postin to let you guys know... I am no longer an active member of dark. I just want to get on and kill without havin to deal with the bullshit. So I'm out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is DARK CLAN??????   Who is DARK CLAN?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is DARK CLAN??????
Page 1 of 1