D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARK is now on SOCOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

DARK is now on SOCOM Empty
PostSubject: DARK is now on SOCOM   DARK is now on SOCOM I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 pm

As some of you already know i started playing SOCOM as of recent i found the game for less then 20 bucks used and never heard anything about it so i figured id check it out. I was very impressed as i have been playing COD WAW so long i forgot how good some other games were. This game i found to be amazing. with the help of Campion88 Our clan is up and running on SOCOM under the TCO clan tag. Better known as the mercinary militia the dark chosen ones. I hope to see many of our members joining me on socom very soon. I am going to post a brief review under the game section of the forum as i am running short on time. Refrence back to this forum for all your SOCOM information as it will be updated frequently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

DARK is now on SOCOM
Page 1 of 1