D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd in Command, Founder #2 <assistant pimp>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

2nd in Command, Founder #2 <assistant pimp> Empty
PostSubject: 2nd in Command, Founder #2 <assistant pimp>   2nd in Command, Founder #2 <assistant pimp> I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Smoken14u or otherwise known as Steve. This is the realist homie right here you could ever ask for. Dark is also only possiable becouse of the strong support and great ideas and undying loyality of this man. He was the other original founder of Dark clan, and is my second in command. This postion will never change and may never be revoked from this member under no circumstances that would be like having dark without me, lol. When i am not around he holds shit down. He is a great gamer whos skills continue to grow as do mine, i have watched him grow from struggling noob to the Demolishing Dark Demon he is now and am proud to say that at this time i feel he is better then even i, but im coming back to get ya steve, lol. He also may be contacted for ideas, or problems that our members may be having. He will also be consulted on any decisions to remove members from the clan and major changes made within the clan as well as stamp his smoke of approval on promotion offers. Im sure he will add on to this post soon enough so ill leave this one alone. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com

2nd in Command, Founder #2 <assistant pimp>
Page 1 of 1