D.A.R.K. CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.A.R.K. CLAN

Deadly And Ready 2 Kill... This Site Is Home to Dark Clan

HomeHome  Portal 1Portal 1  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New 2nd in command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksidesplit2
Leader
Darksidesplit2

New 2nd in command Empty
PostSubject: New 2nd in command   New 2nd in command I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Legend is really wanting to take our clan to the MLG level so together we have decided were gonna make it happen. I need people to try to be a little more active i know well be switching games soon also and we have to keep that in mind as well. So he is being put in charge as 2nd in command and being added as a moderator to the site, if we can lets continue to have as active of a site as possiable and we are working on recruiting some more members as the ranks are thin and i find myself playing solo a lot at night anymore, im not really happy like that. So i am letting it be known that we recruit everyone we can, some will get better with time others will remain garbage, but never the less dark clan does not turn members away becouse we are not only a cod clan we are a gaming community, me and legend will keep everyone as up to date as possiable with things that we set in motion like sponsers, tournements, clan wars and so on, the best and most active members will be our first priorty when it comes to deciding who will play in these things and while mine and legends postions are locked in place the rest are always up for grabs and well have competetions regularly to see who will take these postions. Thank you everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.forumotion.com
DarkShadow092
DarkShadow092

New 2nd in command Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 2nd in command   New 2nd in command I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:54 am

Dangggg. You know id be all about that If i was still playing. Once I get my xbox ill be back on all the time. Ill probably be horrible at the new COD but im pretty sure ill get damn good again...

I probably wont be on much at night on the weekends though, but then again it will be winter so... less party sid assume. lol.

Good luck with having people post on here...... Neutral
Back to top Go down

New 2nd in command
Page 1 of 1